Exfoliation is the most important first step when it comes to preparing the skin for a professional spray tan or self applied tan. Exfoliation removes dry, dull or aged skin cells to expose smooth, soft skin, free of any residual product build up. Not exfoliating before the tanning application will result in a patchy, uneven tan that will become flakey and fade prematurely. Dry, rough patches of skin also attract and hold more fake tan colour, which is not a good look! Tuscan Tan Exfoliating Sugar Scrub is formulated to correctly prepare the skin prior to the tanning application.
Sugar Scrubs are best for pre-tan preparation as they won't affect the moisture levels in your skin. Scrubs that use salt or coffee as a base are too drying on the skin, which will result in an uneven, blotchy tan. Tuscan Tan Exfoliating Sugar Scrub combines all natural sugar granules with crushed walnut shell for added effectiveness. The fine, spherical polishing granules will gently yet effectively slough away any dryness without scratching or irritating the skin.
Tuscan Tan Exfoliating Sugar Scrub is oil free. Exfoliants that have an oil base are not suitable for pre-tan preparation as they'll leave an oily residue on the skin which will hinder the development of the tan. Tuscan Tan Exfoliating Sugar Scrub uses a silky glycerine base instead, which glides smoothly over the skin without leaving any residue.
Recommend Tuscan Tan Exfoliating Sugar Scrub to your client for use before their next tanning application to ensure uniform development and a long lasting tan that fades evenly.
- Exfoliating sugar scrub.
- Prepares skin for tanning.
- sloughs away dry, dull or aged skin cells.
- Non-Oil Based formulation.
- Silky smooth Glycerin base formula.
- Natural sugars and walnut shell.
- Vanilla, Caramel, Coconut fragrance.
+ WATCH VIDEO
+ HOW TO USE
- To use, shower to dampen the skin and allow the pores to open, then turn the water off.
- Remaining in the shower cubicle, apply a liberal scoop of the Sugar Scrub to the skin and massage over entire body for 2-3 minutes, paying particular attention to dry skin areas such as elbows, knees and ankles. NOTE: Tuscan Tan Exfoliating Sugar Scrub is not recommended for the face.
- Turn the water back on again and rinse all product residue from the skin.
- If using to prepare for a spray-on tan or self applied tan, avoid applying products such as moisturisers or barrier creams to the skin after exfoliating, as these will prevent the tan from developing.
Glycerin, Sucrose, Water, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Yellow 5,Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, Caramel, Red 33, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine.